18 January 2014

all i want for Christmas is...

G did not receive from Santa any of the teeth I asked for, for him.  Because evidently the length of time between losing teeth, and growing in the replacements, can be a long time. I did not really understand that previous to this winter. Someday looking back at these pictures is going to make me grin.   But for now, they make me break out into a nervous sweat, a little bit.  Because... his new teeth are big, and gappy, and-- where are the missing ones going to fit!?

Is it too late for me to go to school to become an orthodontist? Because right now, I see his big beautiful Chick-let gum smile, and I hear the faint sound of- "ca-ching!"

Hold me.



We were very proud of our new little bff, Mr. Snowman.  Note the leaf G stuck in there, to represent the corn cob pipe.  nice touch, don't you think?  

2 comments:

  1. And here I am, worried because E hasn't lost ANY teeth yet. And he has so many of those little things, crowded together. Orthodontists are going to love us. Along with eye doctors ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rochelle- seriously, don't wish away those little crowded thing! (Refer to above picture!) And, my vision is so bad that I'm pretty sure I'll be running into you at the eye doctor's soon, as well as the ortho!

    ReplyDelete